Skip to content
Jax Press Printing
30 years serving North Florida
1. Warehousing (storing) products and all component parts.
2. Receiving either generic or custom order instructions by best practice methods.
3. Producing or assembling products, such as sales literature for reps. or customers,
product samples and consumer goods purchased online.
4. Packing the orders in the most cost efficient and safest containers- envelopes,
boxes or any other packaging materials.
5. Shipping using local couriers, major carriers, such as FedEx, UPS or U.S. Postal Service.
6. Keep customers informed when shipping is complete.
7. Provide all necessary and pertinent documentation.
Does it make sense to outsource fulfillment services?
For many organizations the decision comes down to time and money.
The Money Part:
Cost savings to you for not having to utilize your own warehousing space,
purchase warehouse equipment such as racks, pallet jacks or forklifts.
Cost savings for not having additional employees with benefits.
The Time Part:
If you receive a large influx of orders, do you have the time and resources to
produce, pack and ship all order quickly enough to satisfy your customers?
(We take the pain from you.)
So does it make more sense to turn the entire process and resposiblity over to a reliable fulfillment service provider?